• Games and social time provide opportunities to develop friendships.
• Lessons help youth think about issues from a biblical perspective.
• Youth gather with several others of the same gender and age group in a setting that promotes relationship building, Bible study, accountability and prayer on a more personal level.
• These are great opportunities to invite friends who don’t normally attend church.
• Past activities have included paintball, an indoor trampoline park, Christian concerts, river tubing, a dodgeball tournament, and more.
• See the schedule below for what’s coming up next.
• Some, like Christmas caroling for our widows and shut-ins, are designed to minister to people within our congregation.
• Some, like helping at a local food pantry, are designed to care for people in our community.
• And others, like our Italian Dinner, are designed to raise funds for our summer mission trip.
• Spring Retreat
• Summer Mission Trip (to West Virginia)
The Youth Ministry seeks to provide support for youth and their families in the following ways:
• A mentoring program connects high school students with multiple adult prayer partners and helps them transition to full participation in the life of the church before they graduate.
•Occasional parent discussion dinners and Sunday School classes on parenting